Jalaram Temple in Pondicherry

Application for the temple construction was made to The Pondicherry Planning Authority(PPA) on 29-5-2004. After overcoming the technical objection of the PPA on appeal to the higher authorities, their approval was duly granted on 30-1-2006. Since the application was initially rejected, donations for this purpose were put on hold until 30-1-2006 and thereafter donation collection was resumed.

The Pujya Shri Jalaram Temple is located Off Mahatma Gandhi Road, Muthialpet, which is very near to Bharathidasan Govt. College for Women.

The total cost of construction of the temple is estimated at Rs 52.5/- lakhs. Out of this with the available funds we are glad to state that about 60% of the project is already completed. The remaining 40% work is held up for want of funds, which too will be completed at the earliest as soon as the balance funds keep flowing in.

The construction work of the temple is in progress and devotees are humbly requested to contribute generously to facilitate continuance of the temple construction work without any interruption for early completion. We are quite confident that by the inspiration of Jalabapa devotees will take an opportunity to fulfill the task undertaken by the trust.

The trustees of the Jalaram Mandir, Bangalore, Shri.G.L.Sodha, Shri.Amubhai Rukhana and Shri.Vasantbhai Pujara have kindly offered the statue of Poojya Jalaram Bapa for this mandir.




Jala Bapa

Prasad Seva

Sl. No. S E V A S AMOUNT
(30 Days Package)
AMOUNT
(15 Days Package)
A PUSHPA SEVA - FLOWER Rs.2001.00 Rs.1001.00
B DOODH SEVA - MILK Rs.2001.00 Rs.1001.00
C GHEE DIA & AGARBATHI SEVA Rs.2001.00 Rs.1001.00
D PRASAD Rs.2501.00 Rs.1251.00
E Every Thursday Annadan Narayan Seva (per Thursday) Rs.750.00
F BIRTH DAY POOJA Rs.1501.00
G IN REMEMBERANCE (PUNIATHITI) Rs.1501.00
H* BIRTHDAY AND REMEMBERANCE DAY (PUNIATHITI) POOJA
(Life Long Seva)
Rs.21,001.00
I PURNA PRASAD SEVA
(Selected on any Thursday in a Year)
Rs.11,000.00
J PURNA PRASAD (JALARAM JAYANTI) Rs.15,000.00
K PURNA PRASAD ON
(Sri Jalaram Patautsava day)
Rs.21,000.00
L GOW SEVA
(Fodder / Grass to Gow Mata for one day)
Rs.5001.00

*Note: The amount received towards this scheme is being put in fixed deposit and the interest earned every year will be utilized on the day as wished by the Donor.

For modalities of contribution devotees are requested to visit the webpage.

Photo Gallery
Jalaram Temple front view Jalaram Temple side view Jalaram Temple side view

Jalaram Mandir


Shiv Kunj


General
+

Goto top